Brian Pierce
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

My wife and I are Americans and moved to Aarhus about 6 months ago. We are both in our late 20s. When we left the US, we were just starting to get into board games. Since we have been in Denmark, we have gotten more interested in them and have been playing a lot of 2 player games. We are interested in playing with a few more people and having some fun. I think that we are pretty open to different types of games in general. We are both learning Danish, but for the time being we would need to speak English

Below are some games that we find interesting. We are of course open to other games we may not have heard of or played. Let me know if you are in the Aarhus area and would be interested in playing some of these types of games in a group.

Games we own and would like to play:
Castles of Burgundy, Lord of the Rings LCG, Robinson Crusoe, Mage Knight, Eclipse, Arkham Horror, Pandemic, Village, Small World, Terra Mystica, Twilight Struggle (2 player), Android: Netrunner LCG (2 player), Mage Wars (2 player), Agricola, Race for the Galaxy, Dominion

Games we don't own but would like to play:
Descent, Space Alert, Galaxy Trucker, Lords of Waterdeep, Twilight Imperium, World of Warcraft, Mice and Mystics, Eldritch Horror, Legends of Andor, Through the Ages, Tzolk'in, Caylus, Trajan, Stone Age, Myth, Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, Power Grid, Le Havre, Puerto Rico, other Stefan Feld games, other Vlaada Chvatil games, etc.

Thanks,
Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Jorgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
Try visiting http://fritspil.com - here you'll find gaming events that are open to the public.

If you would rather play in private there is a facebook group called: "Brætspil i Aarhus".

Those on fritspil.com are also on facebook. I am the administrator for one of them - "Mejlgade for brætspil":

https://www.facebook.com/groups/116362144353/

If you join us, then have a look the discription for links to other groups. We play next Wednesday this week from 19-23.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Pierce
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Carsten,

Thanks for your response. I will check out the website. I actually live just off Jagergårdgade so it is a pretty convenient location for me Somehow I made it to this point in life without ever signing up for Facebook. Now I'm just holding out to be stubborn. Luckily my wife is on Facebook and I will get her to check out the Facebook group

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malko Mann
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've sent you a PM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.