Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Sapp
United States
Roseville
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
I think I goofed. In Slaughter Field, dyring darkness activation, do you spawn enemies? Or do the spawns only happen when waves begin?

It became impossible for my girlfriend and I to finish the Act with just the 2 of us because I was spawning enemies in between waves. We were able to get to wave 5 by shooting and hiding (Archer and Brigand). Once the mini-boss came on scene, I sort of GM/House-ruled it so that all the minions and Captains left the field out of respect/fear (which was a fun bit of artistic license, complete with dramatic narration in the spirit of the game.)

Do darkness activation spawns only occur when lairs are present?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You are not supposed to draw darkness card during SL (in SL full mode or during quests).

No you don't use the spawn section when you don't have any lairs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Russell
msg tools
Captainlunchbox wrote:
I think I goofed. In Slaughter Field, dyring darkness activation, do you spawn enemies? Or do the spawns only happen when waves begin?

It became impossible for my girlfriend and I to finish the Act with just the 2 of us because I was spawning enemies in between waves. We were able to get to wave 5 by shooting and hiding (Archer and Brigand). Once the mini-boss came on scene, I sort of GM/House-ruled it so that all the minions and Captains left the field out of respect/fear (which was a fun bit of artistic license, complete with dramatic narration in the spirit of the game.)

Do darkness activation spawns only occur when lairs are present?

You only spawn from darkness card when there are lairs. So in Slaughterfield you only spawn waves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Sapp
United States
Roseville
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you so much, guys. Any time I'm having an "off-game," it's usually because I misinterpreted something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Pecorelli
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Endevor wrote:
You are not supposed to draw darkness card during SL (in SL full mode or during quests).

No you don't use the spawn section when you don't have any lairs.

Really!?! That would have made that quest I did a bit easier. Good to know, thanks, Endevor!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This one is 100% sure confirmed by Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I outlined the Slaughterfield Questing here:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1148566/slaughterfield-durin...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.