4 Posts

Legends of Andor» Forums » Rules

Subject: Move with Prince Thorald rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gábor Dömös
msg tools
Hi Guys,

We're playing Legend 2 and need some clarification.
Reference booklet says that a hero must perform one action as standard action:
- move
- fight
- wait
- move an ally
When legend card C2 comes into game it says that if a hero decides to move or fight he can move with Prince Thorald as well. Does it mean that a hero who would like to move with Price Thorald has 2 standard actions and it overrides the refenrece booklet's rule? I guess that the hungarian translation of card C2 is not correct, but please confirm it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Dann
Germany
Mannheim
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the game in front of me, so i can't say anything about card C2.

Instead of performing your standard actions you can move Prince Thorald. For every hour you "invest" you can move him up to 4 fields. So if you want to move him 8 fields it will "cost" you 2 hours.

If Prince Thorald is on the same field as you are, you can fightwith him. But this only works, when you share the same field.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfram Troeder
Germany
Bruchkoebel
Hessen
flag msg tools
Boardgaming is not a matter of life or death...
badge
...it's much more important than that!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Gabor,
the move of Prince Thorald is also a move, it is just instead of the move of the character.
So you have the action Move, you just have to decide: Do I move the Prince or the character.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gábor Dömös
msg tools
Thank you guys!

Ok, than I can say that the hungarian translation of legend card C2 is not correct. It clearly says that if you choose move or fight with your hero, you are allowed to move with the prince as well (not instead of the move of the character).

It was really strange for me, because the rulebook lays down what you've confirmed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.