Popular Tags: [View All]
David Bernier
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, I wrote to MERCS last week about this but didn't received any answers yet. Understandable since they're busy packing stuff to send this awesome box out to all of us.

It's maybe too late but i'd like to change my kit from French to English...is it still possible or just too late?

I'm posting here hoping one of the MERCS guys will see it and answer

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Shotton
United States
Westfield
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think we can do this. Email Danika@mercsminis.com

Our email went major fubar last weekend with the new website conversion. We are digging through them now. I had 278 new emails last night at 9:00. I immediately shut of the computer, went over to the corner and sat there shivering.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bernier
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BShotton wrote:
I think we can do this. Email Danika@mercsminis.com

Our email went major fubar last weekend with the new website conversion. We are digging through them now. I had 278 new emails last night at 9:00. I immediately shut of the computer, went over to the corner and sat there shivering.

Hahahah no worries Brian and thanks for your reply! Keep up your awesome work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My version was not good enough? cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bernier
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Endevor wrote:
My version was not good enough? cry

Hahahahh don't worry, it's no ones fault. I just heard (from you) that some elements were not translated. I know it's not a lot and only a minimal amount of components were not translated but being a purist and uniformity lover with my games I had to get the full englis version.

I know it sounds picky but at the money I invested in this game I want to have the best out of it and for me uniformity in components is part of it.

I'm still glad and appreciate immensly your work in translating the game. It's a rare opportunity to be able to select an awesome game in your first language so for that I thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zed Lovecraft
Germany
Duesseldorf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Brian,

I'm a backer and selected the German version. Do you have an update if this version is expected on time (April)? Otherwise I would also like to switch to the US version.
Any chance you can put the German rulebook online?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bernier
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brian, I finally decided to keep the french edition of the game and just rewrote to the email you gave me.

I just want ot make sure everything will stay as my original pledge

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.