Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Gaston
United States
TEGA CAY
SC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Going over the rules and I have a few questions:

1. When you earn a new rail color, where do you place the new track color? on the side of the player board or do you have to have a free beginning space/square available to place the new rail color on?
2. When you have factories, can they be activated twice with two different industry markers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Before the first track space. (keeping all colors in sequence)
2. Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Faulkner
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the answers are:

1. A new rail colour is placed to the side of the board. Your first advance of it will be onto the first space of the track. I can understand the confusion since the black rail starts the game on space 1 of each track. Also note White track gets an immediate 2 space advancement when it it earned.

2. Yes, factories can be activated by both your initial industry marker and the one you can choose as a bonus. Note the bonus ? is only triggered the first time an industry marker reaches it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Knechtskern
Germany
Groebenzell
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1. you place it on the side of the player board

2. of course you can activate the industry twice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rainer Ludwig
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ad 2. Keep in mind however that the two industry markers may not occupy the same factory (or more generally, the same spot) at the same time. So you have to move the first marker away before you can activate the factory a second time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.