Myth» Forums » General

Subject: US Retail Release? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Powers
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I have searched far and wide for an answer. Cannot even get a remote clue as to when Myth will become available retail for those of us living under rocks and missed the KS.

Anyone have any insight?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Lykken
msg tools
mb
I would be willing to bet May, after everyone gets their pledges. Also you might be able to pick up a copy when the game goes back to Kickstarter. There will most likely be a base game + new expansion pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane Turner
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MegaCon/Mercs has stated that the base game will be available on their website on April 1st. You can already pre-order it on Miniatures Market (and maybe elsewhere, as well).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Rodriguez
United States
Tomball
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Danishdonut wrote:
MegaCon/Mercs has stated that the base game will be available on their website on April 1st.

Or is that just a cruel April Fool's Joke whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Patterson
United States
Calimesa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
foxtrot2620 wrote:
Danishdonut wrote:
MegaCon/Mercs has stated that the base game will be available on their website on April 1st.

The original announcement (which I am to lazy to look up in order to link to) added "(no foolin')" at the end.

Pre-orders are also available on funagain.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
foxtrot2620 wrote:
Danishdonut wrote:

For those of us still waiting for our KS copy it does not feel like a joke. I might feel differently about that next week. Time will tell...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I preordered from miniatures market. I emailed them asking for their current understanding of eta. They told me April. I suppose that jives with MegaCon selling on their website in April. If I receive by May, I'll be thrilled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Sun Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool Stuff Inc. also has it listed for release in April.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Brian told us here they are looking for a solution to improve the first play experience with the retail version too. They may have to delay this a little we don't know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Sun Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are they talking then about something like a tutorial/play through to help in learning the game? Not sure why that should delay distribution unless they really want to have a hard copy to go with the games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.