Hide
9 Posts

Valor & Victory» Forums » General

Subject: Pacific Scenarios rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Larry Ham
msg tools
My heartfelt apologies if this topic has already been addressed. I came across V&V a couple days ago, and downloaded most of what I think I need to print and play, but I noticed an absence of scenarios for the Pacific Theater. The Pacific maps are really great looking, but I can't find any scenarios to use them with. Are there any in the works? Again, apologies if I am beating a dead horse!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is one that I know of called Tulagi Landings.

I'm not going to take the time to look for the file to see if it's uploaded but here is a screenshot of the situation for ya

Besides, we just got inundated with a crap load of new pacific maps so have at 'em! arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Ham
msg tools
Thanks for the info - I missed that one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is also a two part scenario #18 Matanikau River in the files section by ShaunGamer. Check that one out if you have not already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Austin
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
designer
1- 2- 3- 4!- A- A- 5!
badge
110% Rally
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, Dev14, Dev15 and Dev16 are all Pacific Scenarios.
It would be great to see a heap of fan Scenarios based on the new maps that wombatzombie did for us.

I wonder if I would get any takers if I offered 5 for the next five Scenarios posted to BGG that utilize one of the new maps?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After I get a few plays in with V&V, I hope to take a stab at it. That will have to wait for me, as my game is not arriving until Thurs (FEDEX Tracking). Really excited to jump in!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Peso Pete wrote:
I was in the process of playtesting five scenarios based on the Battle of Saipan, but it got put on hold when I moved offices at work. I should really get back to them soon, shouldn't I?

Yes please!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Ham
United States
Reedley
California
flag msg tools
Pete that would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.