Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe S
United States
Anaheim
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
PRINT AND PLAY FILES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE, PLEASE STOP ASKING. I WILL NO LONGER BE RESPONDING TO REQUESTS FOR THE PRINT AND PLAY FILES

I realize the timing of this kind of sucks for some folks, since many of you are /just/ printing up your v2 decks. Thankfully, it's a PURELY cosmetic update. Someone suggested making the Trait Cards more closely resemble the Character Cards in layout, and it looks pretty fantastic. So I've gone ahead and done that:

New layout on the left, old on the right.

What I will be doing is re-packaging the v2 download to include BOTH versions of the trait cards. The original ones will be in a separate folder, that way folks can use either version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Miller
United States
Brunswick
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for updating those, they look great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Hawthorne
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joe, you probably should move the icon up some. The text is really crowded just beneath the image. Not sure this matters since an official version is being released, but I'd thought I'd let you know anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe S
United States
Anaheim
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the feedback. These have been live like this for almost 6 months now, however, and plenty of folks have used the files to print up a deck without complaint, so I don't have any plans to revise them for the time being.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Smith
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess it could be moved up a little, lol! I honestly hadn't noticed until it was pointed out. Oh well! I'm glad I got these cards while I still could.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.