Popular Tags: [View All]
T.J.
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my copy of Myth today and it looks great - I'm very excited.
However, the Torch-bearer mini seems to be separate from his backpack. Is that how it should be or is it broken? I tried to put it back on and it fits but doesn't stay. Is it something I should glue?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Miller

Columbus
Ohio
msg tools
Columbus, OH's best all '90s rock cover act: facebook.com/oddjobpolicy
badge
I can't believe your head exploded. If your head explodes, you'll never make it on BGG.
mbmbmbmbmb
Perrytom wrote:
I got my copy of Myth today and it looks great - I'm very excited.
However, the Torch-bearer mini seems to be separate from his backpack. Is that how it should be or is it broken? I tried to put it back on and it fits but doesn't stay. Is it something I should glue?

Yep. Wash the connection area and let both pieces dry. Get some Krazy Glue and hold the backpack in place for about 45-60 seconds. Let cure overnight. After that, glue the model into the slot on the base. Make sure that you do this over some scrap paper.

Welcome to hobby games.

EDIT: Zap-a-gap is highly recommended if you are looking for a brand of glue specifically for mini-gaming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering the same things, so thanks to the OP for asking and to those who answered.

I was surprised that the Torchbearer is metal. I don't remember that from the Kickstarter campaign. Honestly, I wish he was plastic and came assembled like the other figures.

Shouldn't there be quest cards or something that goes with this figure? Are those coming in Wave 2?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The likely reason it's metal is because it's a limited production run and it's the cheapest way of doing it (the molds are cheaper for metal).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.