Subject: Shattered Memories rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Will Haynes
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
After I picked this up and the Infernal Relics/Rook City, I went back after playing this and went looking for Shattered Memories and Vengeance. I got a copy of Vengeance, but when I inquired about Shattered Memories, I was told it is getting discontinued and was possibly going to be re-released with another expansion. Has anyone heard anything about this, or should I just get Shattered Memories from Greater Than Games directly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Vryllyn wrote:
After I picked this up and the Infernal Relics/Rook City, I went back after playing this and went looking for Shattered Memories and Vengeance. I got a copy of Vengeance, but when I inquired about Shattered Memories, I was told it is getting discontinued and was possibly going to be re-released with another expansion. Has anyone heard anything about this, or should I just get Shattered Memories from Greater Than Games directly?

Ask them direct. It is possible it will get the same treatment as the first 2 but that potential expansion it is to be paired with is not out yet. So you will be waiting for a while.

I also imagine the next expansion will have to be sold separately since most people who already have ST aren't going to want another copy. So they may wait until that expansion is also sold out before they combine the two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn George
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Open your eyes...
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you mean Shattered Timelines. I haven't heard any word of it being discontinued. CoolStuffInc has plenty of copies in stock, you can probably buy the expansion and have it shipped to you for the same price as picking it up at retail price from your FLGS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GeJayGe
United States
Windsor Hills
California
flag msg tools
The Idealist Counselor - Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging (INFJ)
badge
Don't hate the game, hate the player.
mbmbmbmbmb
Putts wrote:
I think you mean Shattered Timelines. I haven't heard any word of it being discontinued. CoolStuffInc has plenty of copies in stock, you can probably buy the expansion and have it shipped to you for the same price as picking it up at retail price from your FLGS.

Miniature Market also has plenty in stock for $12.97, with $10.94 shipping.

Amazon has it for $16.20 with Prime shipping, if you have Prime.

False alarm. Looks like there are still plenty out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Haynes
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Gejayge wrote:
Putts wrote:

I asked on their website as well, and they just said that they are running low on the stock of them and are currently sold out to distributors. I just ended up buying it straight from them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GeJayGe
United States
Windsor Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vryllyn wrote:
Gejayge wrote:
Putts wrote:

I asked on their website as well, and they just said that they are running low on the stock of them and are currently sold out to distributors. I just ended up buying it straight from them.

But distributors still have plenty...

Chances are they will reprint, so I still don't think this is cause for alarm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Hananto
Indonesia
Tangerang
Banten
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine last week from funagain easily....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GeJayGe
United States
Windsor Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now if someone jumps in and says they got theirs from Boards & Bits...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.