Popular Tags: [View All]
adr121
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everybody,

Could somebody spread some word about the solo play?
How should it work - will it be an minor part or will one be able to experience fully the game?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Lam
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Hi! Just updated the gameplay section of our website to guide you through both Multiplayer Slugfest (everyone for themselves) play as well as Solo Play. Solo Play will play out almost like any comic book or video game where you have to defeat 5 lvl 1 characters (agents, henchmen, minions), 3 lvl 2 characters (capes or villains depending on who you are), 1 lvl 3 character (arch enemy), and 1 overpower boss.

Check out the gameplay (scroll near the bottom of the page) here:
http://shingogames.com/gameplay/

As we move throughout the campaign, the team will make sure to re-layout the gameplay section on our website so it's more user friendly (and has a better sentence structure...LOL)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Townsend
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
I sadly expect most of my gaming with this game will be solo play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@Wayne - Sometimes that is the best type of play. No stress.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Townsend
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
In PC of Console gaming maybe, but when It comes to tabletop games I love playing with a group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hai Kulture
United States
Philadelphia
PA
flag msg tools
Shunning Bandersnatches Daily
badge
Gamer Girl: "I've Touched Boob Today"
mbmbmbmbmb
AlphaDub wrote:
In PC of Console gaming maybe, but when It comes to tabletop games I love playing with a group.

Gaming = a social medium for the antisocial
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Townsend
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
HaiKulture wrote:
AlphaDub wrote:

For me, gaming, is more then a medium for the anti-social, but something for someone to do who no longer can go out and party all night. I'm as social as they come and used to be out partying every night. Being the only one of my friends to have kids and a family means I've got to find other ways to occupy myself.

Not to mention, I'm a huge closet geek that has now only come out more since I've become a parent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hai Kulture
United States
Philadelphia
PA
flag msg tools
Shunning Bandersnatches Daily
badge
Gamer Girl: "I've Touched Boob Today"
mbmbmbmbmb
AlphaDub wrote:

Not to mention, I'm a huge closet geek that has now only come out more since I've become a parent.

Awwww that's adorable Wayne
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Castle
United States
Lothian
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HaiKulture wrote:

Yep! I am a true social butterfly. I'm erratic and unpredictable and mate once then die. Lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Townsend
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
HaiKulture wrote:
AlphaDub wrote:

Awwww that's adorable Wayne

Not to mention, the best part about it is your kid thinks your a God since you know all this cool stuff about the stuff he likes. Little do they know we mostly had a lot of the same stuff, lol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Tieman
United States
Simi Valley
California
flag msg tools
designer
Gamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm all about the solo play, that's usually one of the first things I'll look for in a game. Probably comes from growing up on computer games. And being antisocial.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.