Exodus: Proxima Centauri» Forums » General

Subject: So how does this work? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Shader
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all. I own the original version of Exodus, and bc of a mess of a rulebook and terrible components (a LOT of the tiles tore punching them out) I could never get it to the table.

The game still interests me, and I know that there is a revised edition that fixes a lot.

Is there a way to purchase an upgrade pack that turns my game into the new edition? Or would I just have to buy a new copy of the game?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
we don't have upgrade packs at the moment, but we plan to make more with the upcoming expansion. news will follow in the next few months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lorri Gums
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
edited....

Well Andrei beat me by a few minutes....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Shader
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anovac wrote:
we don't have upgrade packs at the moment, but we plan to make more with the upcoming expansion. news will follow in the next few months.

Thank you for the quick response!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Watts
United Kingdom
Southwell
Notts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will you be printing extra decks of the upgraded V2 cards at the same time so that those of us owning the V1 cards and upgrade packs can obtain them?

anovac wrote:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, that's the plan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SO the cards are required to play the new version ??

I am also an original backer of this game. I already purchased the upgrade pack but have not sure what I need to print out ... cant I just play with the cards in the 1st edition ??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the cards are not really needed. in the download link there are detailed explanations and option on how to proceed with the cards.
http://www.nskn.net/en2/games/epcr/upgradepack/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.