Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph LaClair
United States
Watertown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Looks like I should have pre-ordered, everybody is sold out. Good thing I'm a patient man, I can wait until the next batch. I didn't expect the demand to be quite so high.
Zombicide was hugely popular on kickstarter but I was able to get one quite easily when it finally arrived in the online stores. Not so with Galaxy Defenders, fortunately I have Gears of War to tide me until it is available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should check out the market place here on Boardgamegeek - I have been seeing a few coming up under my thread subscription in the last coupel weeks and there is a couple on there for sale now too (at the time of my writing this). Also there are a number on ebay too that - so far - are being fair to the wallet.

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaak
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MrTetsuo wrote:
I hope its just the huge retailers stocks out and not actually at the distributor level, so we don't have to wait months for a reprint.

The online shops cut the price down to the bone, so they're going to be the first place anyone looks; I'd be surprised if everything at the distributor level is gone. Probably worth calling your FLGS, at least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph LaClair
United States
Watertown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Skaak wrote:
MrTetsuo wrote:
I hope its just the huge retailers stocks out and not actually at the distributor level, so we don't have to wait months for a reprint.

The online shops cut the price down to the bone, so they're going to be the first place anyone looks; I'd be surprised if everything at the distributor level is gone. Probably worth calling your FLGS, at least.

I called but they don't have any and don't know if they will have any.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CLS Games -- Atlanta's Board Game Warehouse
United States
Kennesaw
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jphien wrote:
Looks like I should have pre-ordered, everybody is sold out

Not everybody is sold out.... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jphien wrote:
Looks like I should have pre-ordered, everybody is sold out. Good thing I'm a patient man, I can wait until the next batch. I didn't expect the demand to be quite so high.
Zombicide was hugely popular on kickstarter but I was able to get one quite easily when it finally arrived in the online stores. Not so with Galaxy Defenders, fortunately I have Gears of War to tide me until it is available.

am pretty sure the game is not sold out. the OLGS just sold out their initial batch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph LaClair
United States
Watertown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
abe18 wrote:
jphien wrote:

am pretty sure the game is not sold out. the OLGS just sold out their initial batch.

How does this work? They order, say 20, and when they sell out they order more. I guess that makes sense, see how the game sells before filling your shelves.

For some reason I was thinking that Ares games just produced enough to fill the orders they recieved.

Well anyhow, CLS games did have some in stock so I have mine coming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Agent,

You should be able to find GD again soon, cause as far as I know there are still some copies in the U.S. warehouse, once this stock will be completely sold out, the game will be reprinted, but this will requires a couple of months at least.

Hope you will find your copy agent... the Earth needs you! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ladson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don't mind paying extra: http://www.amazon.com/Ares-Games-Galaxy-Defenders/dp/B00IP2T...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mato Sato
Germany
Plankstadt
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mb
It's worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Schmidt
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
badge
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
mbmbmbmbmb
I do plan to sell my elite agent kickstarter with extras.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LEGEND
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Back in stock at Cool Stuff Inc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Di Meglio
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is not sold out yet. Ares is restocking several distributors now - apparently it just went out of shelves very fast, but Ares still has inventory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.