Popular Tags: [View All]
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I've determined that the only way to purchase the four expansions would be to start selling some of my less-favored children. I only have one at the moment, so that won't work too well for me. Is there anyone who has the expansions who would be willing to make scans of everything (boards, cards, rules, etc) and email them to me? Send me a PM to get my email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Haglund
Sweden
Göteborg
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Boards can be found here: http://tartarus.org/gareth/roborally/boards/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Watne
United States
Burlington
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Good times.
mbmbmbmbmb
Frankysan wrote:

Agreed. Great resource. I went to a print shop and had all of the official expansion boards and a glut of the other cool boards printed on 12x12 full-bleed and laminated, and they're fantastic. The color saturation might be a bit off, thanks to most of the images being less than 300dpi, but all of the boards were completely useable and compatible with each other.

I had a set of all of the base game boards done too, so I wasn't mixing and matching different board materials. Now I have a set of something like 53 boards and I haven't yet managed to brainstorm a factory that I couldn't make happen with this collection. Good times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Watne
United States
Burlington
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Good times.
mbmbmbmbmb
donnbobhardy wrote:
...everything (boards, cards, rules, etc)...

The rules are readily available on the site that features the board scans.

I haven't found a good resource for card scans. Well in truth I haven't looked yet; they may even also be available on the same site. I'm just using all of the cards from the AH version of the game, and haven't felt like doing a big P&P project for option cards. Generally, we prefer playing without options anyway, but now I'm just wandering off topic

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I posted links for an Artscow deck of fan made option cards, someone found on this site somewhere the official option cards scanned. Tho the quality was not great, but they were able to put them into an artscow deck as well. I have not seen this myself. However I have seen program cards in Artscow decks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.