Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig McRoberts
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I arrived home from work today to find my copy waiting for me! Thanks, Cryptozoic. And those are some nice (if a bit stinky) minis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Reubens
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is on the truck right now. Pretty exciting to finally get my hands on this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erick Christgau
United States
Joelton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thaos52002 wrote:
Mine is on the truck right now. Pretty exciting to finally get my hands on this.

Ditto. It's just that UPS doesn't usually get here til after 6PM...ugh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Duman
United States
O Fallon
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I updated my address with Cryptozoic, but they still sent it to my old address. I then sent them the tracking number and new phone number so they could change the delivery address, and it's still going to my old address. And since Monday, customer service has been silent.

Frustrating!

Update: Cryptozoic and AGD did not get the updated addresses in the system before the games shipped out. AGD is recovering the games, and will re-ship them. If you updated your address with Crytpozoic, then AGD should have it. No estimate for when they will be re-shipped, so look for the shipping e-mail.

Update 2: Game arrived today--thanks Cryptozoic and AGD!! For all those who had to update their address, keep working with Cryptozoic, they will make sure you get the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Millman
United States
Potomac
MD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got mine today. I won't be able to unbox until the weekend. Darn work getting in the way of my fun! yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Aber
United States
Shawnee
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I received one yesterday. Thanks, Cryptozoic! That was a really nice thing you did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Mitchell
United States
Elk Grove
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I watched my UPS page and updated it every 10 minuets. Then when it was delivered I drove over to my last address and grabbed it of the porch and ran.

Evil Gamer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fizzwick Nuffaa
msg tools
Got mine yesterday and it looks great. Niggling complaint that I feel the home, cultist and resort pieces are a bit small but it doesn't stop me from loving it. The figures are just amazing though. They did a great job producing this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daryl Heffernan
United States
West Hills (Los Angeles)
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got mine and unboxed it. Not sure if it's any good beyond the fun theming but I am impressed with the components! Kudos to cryptozoic for stepping up and fulfilling these orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.