Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Donny Schuijers
Netherlands
Uden
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmb
Can someone please tell me how to actually print this? On what kind of paper, what size and stuff?

This expansions seems hella lotta fun, but I'm kind of noobish went it comes to printing and stuff like that..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Masson
United States
Yuma
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I took mine to a printing place like a kinkos and they printed it on thick card stock with their high resolution printer. There is a guy here who will print and mail it to you but it is a little pricey.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Schuijers
Netherlands
Uden
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmb
Could you check what the price is plus shipping costs to Holland?

Much appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jo Chapman
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For the wonder boards I printed mine onto sticker paper, then stuck it onto board and cut it out. A little bit fiddly to get lined up but not too bad

For the cards, thick card stock will go through most printers ok but sometimes lining up the fronts and backs gets complicated. Another way to do it is to print the front and back onto seperate sheets of normal paper, then slide them into card sleeves. You can add some blank card in between until it feels right.

Have fun! I enjoy print and play expansions because it feels like you get to play with it twice - once as a craft project and again to play the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bjorn Hochstenbach
Netherlands
Maastricht
Nederland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First class shipping is $15 / Euro ~11,53 to the Netherlands (september 2013) for the Empire edition.

Ask for Andrew Tullsen
Print & Play Productions
PrintPlayGames.com

Ask for: low customs value
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.