11 Posts

Android: Netrunner» Forums » General

Subject: Custom Binder Covers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Proud
Canada
flag msg tools
Has anyone seen or created some custom printouts to slide in binder covers for their Netrunner cards. Didn't see anything in the downloads section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dilloo
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Everything is relative to perception, and your perception is limited.
badge
The Ginger Ninja
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know. Usually just put a rulebook and timing charts in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Maia
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested in this as well, thanks for bringing it up. If anyone has recommendations on good binders that allow for slide-in covers & would adequately fit those ultra-pro 9-pocket 3-holes pages that'd be awesome. I just got back to the whole card-game thing with A:NR (since MtG third edition!) and the ultra-pro collectors binders are just so ugly...

Sorry to barge in your thread, I don't want to distract from the main question too much but I appreciate any suggestions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madd Cow
msg tools
bigloo33 wrote:
Don't know. Usually just put a rulebook and timing charts in there.

I do the same thing. I have a generic red and blue binder with the rule book in front of both.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Henderson
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can find the white and silver lettered Netrunner banner with a google search. I printed them large and made covers and spines for my Corp, Runner and Rules/FAQ/Promos/Data Pack Insert binders. Went over the letters with for Corp and Runner in Blue and Red Sharpie. I can post a picture tommorrow if you like; they look great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Frodge
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I use binders, I use ones like this:

or this:

So no pocket in the front. I hate 3-ring binders for cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Proud
Canada
flag msg tools
Keeping everything sorted by faction and then type with those binders would be a nightmare. While not as good quality, 3-ring with 18 pocket pages is an easier solution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Frodge
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
binarymelon wrote:
Keeping everything sorted by faction and then type with those binders would be a nightmare. While not as good quality, 3-ring with 18 pocket pages is an easier solution.

Why would it be a nightmare? I mean, I'm just planning on storing my cards in a box, with dividers, rather than a binder, but I used to keep my Yugioh cards in those types of binder. But then again, my yugioh binder was mainly for trading, not deckbuilding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience"
mbmbmbmbmb
prodigal source wrote:
You can find the white and silver lettered Netrunner banner with a google search. I printed them large and made covers and spines for my Corp, Runner and Rules/FAQ/Promos/Data Pack Insert binders. Went over the letters with for Corp and Runner in Blue and Red Sharpie. I can post a picture tommorrow if you like; they look great.

If you get a chance please share! I would love some inspiration to make my binders look a little better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Proud
Canada
flag msg tools
agentkuo wrote:
binarymelon wrote:

Why would it be a nightmare? I mean, I'm just planning on storing my cards in a box, with dividers, rather than a binder, but I used to keep my Yugioh cards in those types of binder. But then again, my yugioh binder was mainly for trading, not deckbuilding.

Yeah, more from a deck-building perspective. I have everything sorted by faction and within that by type. So all identities together, assets together, ice, etc. A binder with fixed pages would either require a huge upfront investment or moving cards around with every data pack release. 3-ring binder just makes it more convenient.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Henderson
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Not the best picture of them, but cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.