Popular Tags: [View All]
Baris Kocabasoglu
Turkey
flag msg tools
badge
..... I..... win.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings,

This may be a very nooby question but do we shuffle our wounds that are in our hand back to our deed deck at the end of round?

Edit: or do the wounds STAY in our hand? So, if our hand limit is 5 and we have 2 wounds from the previous round, we draw only 3 cards at the beginning of the round?

In the walk through page 17, End of the Round chapter it is written that:

"Each player shuffles all his Deed cards (the ones he had in his hand, discard pile and Deed deck when the previous round ended), and forms a new Deed deck."

I am confused since it is clearly stated in many places that unless wounds are specifically mentioned they do not get to be discarded or used sideways as regular cards. However does "all his Deed cards" mean the wounds as well or not?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Víctor Ochoa
Spain
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Of course, all wound cards go back to your deck after every round. That's the purpose of the wounds, to be a pain in the ass.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Günter Immeyer
Germany
Essen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately: Yes!

("Wound cards" belong to "Deed cards")
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baris Kocabasoglu
Turkey
flag msg tools
badge
..... I..... win.....
mbmbmbmbmb
kanito8a wrote:
Of course, all wound cards go back to your deck after every round. That's the purpose of the wounds, to be a pain in the ass.

laugh I see...

However wouldn't they be bigger pain if they did not get shuffled but remained in our hand? Shuffling kinda gives you a respite, no?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only small, because you will end up with them in your hand again. Also you typically can't heal a would unless it's in your hand. So the beginning of a new round it's actually kinda a hinder wince if you want to heal and try get rid of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baris Kocabasoglu
Turkey
flag msg tools
badge
..... I..... win.....
mbmbmbmbmb
All right now I get it cool

Thanks a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.