Andreas Artdicted
Greece
Athens
Kallithea
flag msg tools
badge
ΓΙΑ ΤΑ ΚΑΣΚΟΛ ΠΟΥ ΕΧΟΥΝ ΠΑΛΙΩΣΕΙ...ΚΑΙ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΤΡΕΛΑ ΠΟΥ ΠΟΤΕ ΔΕΝ ΘΑ ΤΕΛΕΙΩΣΕΙ
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if there is already a thread about this, if so, point it to me to delete this one.

I just post this to inform you that there is a great match three game based on marvel universe for android devices (i think there is one for pc's too through steam, all free of charge) and it is very addictive.

Definately try this one, you win heroes, you level up them and put them to the arena.

My nick there is also antreas1911, hope to see you in the battlefield.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.d3p.mpq&hl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What is a "match three game"? Sorry, that's not a video-gaming term I'm familiar with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Birzer
United States
Burke
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Games like Bejeweled, where you move gems to match three to clear them off the board.

The next offshoot here is Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords, where RPG elements were added where you fight enemies using the board, causing damage with matches, and gaining experience and abilities.

There is a review of the game posted on the VGG side of the site: The case for Marvel Puzzle Quest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Artdicted
Greece
Athens
Kallithea
flag msg tools
badge
ΓΙΑ ΤΑ ΚΑΣΚΟΛ ΠΟΥ ΕΧΟΥΝ ΠΑΛΙΩΣΕΙ...ΚΑΙ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΤΡΕΛΑ ΠΟΥ ΠΟΤΕ ΔΕΝ ΘΑ ΤΕΛΕΙΩΣΕΙ
mbmbmbmbmb
TheLongshot wrote:
There is a review of the game posted on the VGG side of the site: The case for Marvel Puzzle Quest
Ooo great thread, thank you very much.

Now back to Juggernaut heroic mode to grab some lazy Thor covers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.