Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: GameStorm 2014 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

I plan on being there this weekend, my group is arriving Wed night and leaving Sun afternoon.

Anybody else going to make it this year?

Should we plan to play some games?
3 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't make it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:
Can't make it.


I will miss you!

cry

But BGG is only 8 months away.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric "Shippy McShipperson" Mowrer
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Ami. Geek.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Not planning on it this year. The group I normally attend with kind of melted down. We're still friends, so it's not as easy as simply disbanding and going our separate ways. Maybe next year after that path has been completely navigated.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul W
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
I was thinking about attending for a day or two (probably Friday and/or Saturday). It depends on how much end-of-term grading I get done in the next day or two.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ejmowrer wrote:
Not planning on it this year. The group I normally attend with kind of melted down. We're still friends, so it's not as easy as simply disbanding and going our separate ways. Maybe next year after that path has been completely navigated.



cry
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
fizzmore wrote:
I was thinking about attending for a day or two (probably Friday and/or Saturday). It depends on how much end-of-term grading I get done in the next day or two.


Excellent. Find me. I will Geekmail you my cell number.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The burrito boy & my wife will be at a math competition again this year; I was thinking I'd sneak up there for a couple days with Hellhammer (which would be a lot of fun), but it's not going to happen because "someone" has to stay home and feed my wife's pack of brain-damaged animals. (How is that right!?)

"What if we treat it as some kind of natural selection thing, and see which animals can survive a weekend? No? OK, what if we treat it as some kind of gambling thing, and see which animals... No? OK, what if we treat it as some cost-reduction slash lifestyle-simplification thing, and... oh, come on!"
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Obviously the solution is to bring the animals with us.

"Huh... well, they were definitely in the back of the truck when we left..."
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric "Shippy McShipperson" Mowrer
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Ami. Geek.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
Obviously the solution is to bring the animals with us.

"Huh... well, they were definitely in the back of the truck when we left..."


It wouldn't be the first time someone brought live animals into Gamestorm.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Vincent
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
Obviously the solution is to bring the animals with us.

"Huh... well, they were definitely in the back of the truck when we left..."


There's a federal wildlife preserve a block from my house. If they happened to get out there, it'd probably be illegal to collect them again.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
Avatar
SabreRedleg wrote:
kuhrusty wrote:
Obviously the solution is to bring the animals with us.

"Huh... well, they were definitely in the back of the truck when we left..."


There's a federal wildlife preserve a block from my house. If they happened to get out there, it'd probably be illegal to collect them again.


Genius!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Vincent
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
The burrito boy & my wife will be at a math competition again this year; I was thinking I'd sneak up there for a couple days with Hellhammer (which would be a lot of fun), but it's not going to happen because "someone" has to stay home and feed my wife's pack of brain-damaged animals. (How is that right!?)

"What if we treat it as some kind of natural selection thing, and see which animals can survive a weekend? No? OK, what if we treat it as some kind of gambling thing, and see which animals... No? OK, what if we treat it as some cost-reduction slash lifestyle-simplification thing, and... oh, come on!"


Wait... No one stayed home and fed the animals last year. That turned out ok, didn't it?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
There is no Dana, only Zuul
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SabreRedleg wrote:
Wait... No one stayed home and fed the animals last year. That turned out ok, didn't it?


Hellhammer didn't come with him last year, so perhaps she was feeding the menagerie? I'd like to think we would have noticed a young girl strapped and/or trapped to the van last year...hopefully.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.