Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Barkes
Spain
Malaga
Andalucia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Geeks,

Sorry if I missed it in the rule book, but with regard to the replenishment of the Progress Board, am I correct in interpreting Paragraph 2 at the bottom of page 12 of the rulebook to mean that the fill-up procedure is always the same, irrespective of whether-or-not the Round Marker has advanced to a new age. As an example, if, at the start of Round Medieval 'A', Progress Card Rows 1 & 2 are empty and the Era I cards 'Saint Augustine' and 'Chariot' remain on Row 3, the latter two cards are moved down to Row 1 and the blank spaces are filled up with new Medieval Progress Cards. I just wish to be certain that it is acceptable for there to be a 'carry over' of cards from the previous era.

Mike B.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Hill
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You got it!

Quote:
Note that cards from previous ages are not automatically removed, so for example in the first round of Medieval some Antiquity cards will be on row 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Barkes
Spain
Malaga
Andalucia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks very much Travis. Just as a matter of interest, what is the provenance of your quote?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Kitching
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quasimedoc wrote:
Thanks very much Travis. Just as a matter of interest, what is the provenance of your quote?

It's been added to the end of the section on refilling the progress cards display on page 12 of the version 2 rulebook.
http://www.lautapelit.fi/Nations
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.