Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Rainbow Deck» Forums » General

Subject: $12 for a Rainbow Deck made with one-sided printing and lamination pouch rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chen Changcai
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am thinking of printing the RD myself and selling it. Will you be interested in buying a deck made using one-sided printed paper laminated with lamination pouch, shipping included? If yes, please give a thumbs up to this post. I will invest in the equipment to do this if there is substantial interest.

For comparison, the deck at The GameCrafter costs $20 (shipping cost unknown) while at Artscow it costs around $21-$24 (free shipping, with special discount code).

Potential future Rainbow Deck 3.0

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Smith
United States
Saint Louis
MO
flag msg tools
I <3 game systems: Cards, Dominoes, Piecepack, Pyramids, Decktet, Chesskers, Bead Games, etc.
badge
Save MonopolyMan for last, his fight takes forever!
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a little confused.

You said "One side printing" - does that mean the backs will be blank?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chen Changcai
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the backs will be blank as it will be difficult to align the front and back nicely with the printer 2-sided printing function, and also it will reduce the cost of printing by half.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Smith
United States
Saint Louis
MO
flag msg tools
I <3 game systems: Cards, Dominoes, Piecepack, Pyramids, Decktet, Chesskers, Bead Games, etc.
badge
Save MonopolyMan for last, his fight takes forever!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in if you go that route. But I was planning on buying it when you put it on TGC. I'm not that concerned about the back. I'd be far more concerned about the cuts being uniform.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Dantas
Brazil
Curitiba
Paraná
flag msg tools
badge
Morituri Delendi
mbmbmbmbmb
I might be interested, but how much would the shipping charges to Brazil be?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chen Changcai
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, but I will not be offering this option. Please do consider getting it through DriveThruCards and the other options.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Dantas
Brazil
Curitiba
Paraná
flag msg tools
badge
Morituri Delendi
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.