Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamie
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I found a copy of Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game on Kijiji for $10 CND. It has never been played before as the components are still unopened and unpunched. The box though is in rather ruff shape. For reasons I can't begin to understand it appears that there was tape placed on the top of the box and only on the top. The sides of the top are split and have been taped up too. I figure even if I play this once it was worth the rather small investment.

*** sorry for originally putting this in the wrong forum, thanks to whoever moved it ***

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T.J. Cummings
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The box would've been a deal breaker for me, but I'm OCD about aesthetics. Nice pickup if you're just looking to play with the game, and not look at the box haha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Speckhart
United States
Quincy
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Goodbye Mr. Burton
mbmbmbmbmb
jme198 wrote:
I found a copy of Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game on Kijiji for $10 CND. It has never been played before as the components are still unopened and unpunched. The box though is in rather ruff shape. For reasons I can't begin to understand it appears that there was tape placed on the top of the box and only on the top. The sides of the top are split and have been taped up too. I figure even if I play this once it was worth the rather small investment.

Nice find but this probably shouldn't be in the Hot Deals forum unless others can partake. Including me! cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Meadow
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Thanks for reading me, I'm so lonely.
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/guild/193
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice find, wrong forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
maXReno wrote:
jme198 wrote:

Nice find but this probably shouldn't be in the Hot Deals forum unless others can partake. Including me! cry

I agree.

To the OP, you should totally post this find over on the thrift store find list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Arpin
United States
Baltic
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the link to the current list.
http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/171190/your-thrift-storeba...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/656400/whats-a-hot-deal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from Hot Deals to Discussing Retailers.

Definitely a hot deal of you - just not for anyone else
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Lacson
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can probably contact FFG and purchase a replacement box. Or just buy an expansion and use that box. I have everything in the Exodus expansion box.....because of Boomer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.