Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JASON MAXWELL
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks again! Here is the link

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1545517208/till-dawn-va...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You REALLY need to add some sort of text description on what the heck the game even is to the KS page. All I know is "vampire themed card game" and that's a big pass.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JASON MAXWELL
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Undead Viking has the game for a possible review. The rules are also posted on the Kickstarter, but there will be more to come soon. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Novelty boxes are a huge turnoff for me.

If it doesn't fit on my shelf, it doesn't have a space on my shelf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
enditen wrote:
Undead Viking has the game for a possible review. The rules are also posted on the Kickstarter, but there will be more to come soon. Thanks.

UndeadViking is a very divisive reviewer. I find him unbearable to watch.

I definitely didn't see any link to rules on the KS and I was looking. Just throw the description paragraph here on your KS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claus Nielsen
Denmark
Viborg
flag msg tools
If you wish for peace, prepare for war!
badge
Si vis pacem, para bellum!
mbmbmbmbmb
I would really like to own this game, but the $25 shipping to EU/world is the killer on this one, having the game sent to me is going to cost me more than the actual game (at the realistic retail price)? No thanks.

Eventhough the game has the EU-friendly logo, it still does not qualify as such in my book, since shipping costs for a game of this size should not be that high.

I will wait for retail, but I do understand that people in the US would be backing this game.

It is going on my wish-list for now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a backer. Love the box and the artwork. Game looks like a lot of fun and I like the variability of length. I think the fact that it can play so many (up to 12) and easily adjust the length of the game makes it a great filler game. Add the fact that it looks to be a blast to play and you have a winner in my book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deb Wentworth
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks like great fun - but it seems like a big jump in price between supporting the base game and supporting the base game + 12-player expansion. Wouldn't the expansion be just several more cards?

Would folks who have played the game comment on the optimal number of players for this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It's just a ride...
England
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
mb
It should be 'til Dawn, unless it's a game about cash registers in the morning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
enditen wrote:

UndeadViking is a very divisive reviewer. I find him unbearable to watch.

I definitely didn't see any link to rules on the KS and I was looking. Just throw the description paragraph here on your KS.

About the only one I enjoy to watch is Joel (drive through review) Send him a review copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.