4 Posts

City Council» Forums » General

Subject: Kickstarter copies shipping to Canada? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pierre Olivier LePage
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When can we expect copies bought during the Kickstarter campaign will arrive in Canada?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elad Goldsteen
Israel
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will get a formal update on the KS page soon as we just finish US fulfillment.

We shipped copies to Amazon.ca, and then we should need to pay taxes for each copy before they will ship out your copies.
We hope that by next week you can get your copies.

Sorry for delays and thanks for the support,

Elad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Enns
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eg1105 wrote:
I will get a formal update on the KS page soon as we just finish US fulfillment.

We shipped copies to Amazon.ca, and then we should need to pay taxes for each copy before they will ship out your copies.

Elad

It is now April 14 !! The game has been on sale online at most Canadian sites yet still no copy has arrived at my door yet. I had originally set an expectation date of end of March, then moved it till end of April. I really hope that I shouldn't have to advance that date ahead one more month. I am anticipating delivery of City Council, Fallen City of Karez and Alliances. Please update us with progress on Canadian delivery expectations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Incognito
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
eg1105 wrote:

Elad

Any updates on what is going on with the Canadian Shipping?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.