Lock 'N Load: ANZAC Attack» Forums » General

Subject: Just got my copy! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
p55carroll
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Smooth seas make the voyage more pleasant.
badge
A ship in port is safe, and that's just what ports are for.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ever since I first discovered LnL in 2008, this module has been at the top of my wish list. Almost broke down and bought a copy of the first edition on eBay a couple times. Now, just yesterday, my shiny new second-edition copy arrived in the mail.

But what's wrong with me? I let the package sit by the front door all night and didn't open it till this morning. Then I had to go to work, so the game is still in shrinkwrap.

Worse, my copy of Lock 'n Load: Forgotten Heroes – Vietnam (second edition, but not the one just coming off preorder) is also still in shrinkwrap!

Every time I play LnL, I have a great time with it--so much so that I want to play again right away. But I keep getting distracted by other games, and it seems to take forever to get back around to LnL again.

Maybe this new module will be inspiration enough. So far I've been playing the World War II modules but itching to get into the original Vietnam game. Could be time to tear the shrinkwrap off FH and AA and get to playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.