Popular Tags: [View All]
Gerry Daigle
United States
Avondale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I got lucky and found a copy of Betrayal before this most recent restock, and what would you know the tiles were warped. The biggest issue I had with it was how they couldnt fit properly in the box. So I came on here and found someone talking about replacement tiles. Looked it up on Wizards of the Coast site and without any questions they replied that I should be expecting new tiles within 7-10 days! I understand that this error was theirs in production, but to have a company that doesn't hassle you over something like this is a great thing for the hobby. Thanks WotC!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are one or two, but not many.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL I was literally going to write up a very similar story. Mine actually just arrived.

WoTC, thank you. What exceptional customer service. I was really only asking for one tile but they sent me the whole set.

I know we complain about companies when things go wrong, but more often than not, board game companies really do a great job at customer service. I wish other industries would follow their example.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Sell
United States
Stevens Point
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
There are one or two, but not many.
Actually in board gaming I have witnessed the more frequently than anywhere else. I would guess that a lot of niche markets act like this but I don't recall a bad experience with game companies in general.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anthony C
United States
lynbrook
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My whole set was warped, including the player boards. Did you have to mail them the bad ones before they sent replacements?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anthony C
United States
lynbrook
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I sent in a photo of the warped boards through their online form and got a response in an hour. New boards on the way 7-10 days. Thumbs up to WoTC

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
mbmbmbmbmb
They helped me with this problem as well. Big ups.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.