Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
Fresh from this afternoons Dice Tower, this game that Eric liked just dropped yesterday. It's as if they knew...!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ravensburger-Bugs-The-Kitchen-Game/d...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Jones
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
I would live in fancy dress and costumes if I could!
mbmbmbmbmb
We love this game! It's one of those games that you can actually be competitive and still be beaten by your five year old! Fab for families!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
wymanic wrote:
We love this game! It's one of those games that you can actually be competitive and still be beaten by your five year old! Fab for families!
Well Labyrinth was such a super sound home run, I'm inclined to trust Ravensburger by default. Really wish there was an English version of Schnappt Hubi! as that looks even better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Muddy Boots
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Thanks Chris, just ordered one. The strange thing is, the UK Amazon price is cheaper than the German one! That doesn't happen too often.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Blackwell
United Kingdom
Saltdean
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheRocketSurgeon wrote:
wymanic wrote:
Well Labyrinth was such a super sound home run, I'm inclined to trust Ravensburger by default. Really wish there was an English version of Schnappt Hubi! as that looks even better.

Just read a comment in the forum of Schnappt Hubi! and it looks like it is very straightforward. The German speaking hubi only says something like 6 different German words so easy to know what it is saying once you know what the words mean. I would have bought it but it is £30-something, although it seems there are other packs for under a Tenner that I assume or expansions or something despite not coming up in BGG listings.

Dang just went to buy this as stated from £15.69 but when I got to it, had to choose the New tab and on selection it stated £19 and not valid for Amazon Prime. I assume I missed the boat on this one.

M B

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Up to £20 now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ewen Pearson
United Kingdom
Shipley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought this last week at £19.70 so was kicking myself for a second, feeling better now since I missed the deal anyway!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.