Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Biggs
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Come on out Tuesday, 25th @6PM for the second night of Boards and Brews!

Who:
You! RSVP below or via GeekMail.

What:
Play games and enjoy a beer or other preference.

When:
6PM sharp. Late arrivals are ok, but games may already be in progress. (This group is running the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.)

Where:
Second Chance Saloon

From Rt 1/95/295: Take Little Patuxent Pkwy/175 West toward Columbia. Turn Left on Thunder Hill Rd. Follow to shopping center at the end of the road.

From 29: Take Little Patuxent Pkwy/175 East. Turn Right on Thunder Hill Rd. Follow to the shopping center at the end.

5888 Robert Oliver Pl
Columbia, MD 21045

How:
Second Chance saloon has over 100 beers. (Though I only count a dozen taps so the rest must be bottles). Tuesdays are also their 1/2 price burger nights but you should be respectful and careful with games. (Come early and eat before you play.)
Games are being brought by any player. This session I'll have a dozen games. Other players are also bringing games.

Attendance, scores, wins, losses, etc are all being kept not for anything other than it might be great for the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Hodge
United States
Hanover
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Barring more sickness, I should be there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Biggs
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tomorrow come grab a beer and play some games! You can look at my collection but others bring many more too. I have 4 definite and 4 maybes.

We had 9 total at our last event and plenty of room for more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Biggs
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gaming report:

We had 9 people play last night.

Started with a game of Love Letter until others showed up. This was followed with a 9 player game of BANG! The Bullet! which ended up being too many people and too long. Then we broke into groups and the novices played Can't Stop while others played Star Fluxx.

In all it was a great night of Boards and Beers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.