11 Posts

Android: Netrunner» Forums » Rules

Subject: Himitsu Bako vs Knight rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Firstname Lastname
Singapore
flag msg tools
If Bako has a Knight attached to it, what happens to the Knight when the Bako bounces back to hand?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Duraham wrote:
If Bako has a Knight attached to it, what happens to the Knight when the Bako bounces back to hand?

The Knight becomes the property of the corp, goes back to HQ, and they can gleefully tear it to shreds.
(someone with a real answer will be along shortly)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedraum
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It gets trashed. Also, the trashing of Knight cannot be prevented. Similar to when an Ice that is hosting parasite gets trashed, the parasite gets trashed as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrek Hansen
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
When a card is removed from play any hosted card on it are discarded. That includes Knight, which would then be discarded. In fact doing this is why bako is a really nice surprise for the runner. I have lost many a parasite at it's hands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
b b
msg tools
Page 2 of errata says that if a host card is trashed or uninstalled, anything hosted on it is trashed. So HB goes back to Corp's hand, Knight is trashed.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/android-netrun...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Kinslow
United States
Piperton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
↳ Do one brain damage ↳ Do one brain damage ↳ End the run
badge
Real heroes wear pink.
mb
The Knight is no longer hosted on Himitsu Bako and "falls off."

From the rulebook (page 22):

"If a host leaves play, then all cards and counters hosted also
leave play. This cannot be prevented."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
If someone installed Knight on HB I would let out a sinister cackle. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Pettigrew
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
locusshifter wrote:
If someone installed Knight on HB I would let out a sinister cackle. devil

Presumably this was done before HB was Rezzed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Jennings
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
CranPuzzle wrote:
When a card is removed from play any hosted card on it are discarded. That includes Knight, which would then be discarded. In fact doing this is why bako is a really nice surprise for the runner. I have lost many a parasite at it's hands.

How are you losing Parasites to Himitsu Bako? Parasite can only be installed on rezzed ice, therefore if you Parasite it you only have yourself to blame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sonny A.
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trithne wrote:
CranPuzzle wrote:

How are you losing Parasites to Himitsu Bako? Parasite can only be installed on rezzed ice, therefore if you Parasite it you only have yourself to blame.

Heh, I was thinking the same. Installing a parasite on a Himitsu Bako must be part of a plan, otherwise it's just . eh, silly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Spiekerman
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not really so bad to install a parasite on a Baku. Either way, the Baku goes away. The Corp just gets to choose whether he/she wants to keep the Baku from the trash, has to pay one credit for the service, and then has to pay install and rez costs again if reused.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.