Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Fling
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was introduced to this game last week. What a great game. I have searched everywhere, can't seem to find it anywhere. Any help woukd be appreciated?

Also, is it out of print? Any chance for a reprint?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Darrin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's still some copies floating around on ebay and a few other various online sources. But I did do a quick check of Amazon and I didn't find the base game, although the builder expansion is available there.

It is currently out of print, hence the difficulty tracking it down. However, I do believe a reprint is indeed in the works with the actual non-license invading title finally hitting the box front.

If you can find a decent FLGS, you may still be able to get a new copy. I was extremely lucky enough recently to purchase my copy at my FLGS. I was just casually browsing and happened to be all the way in the back of the store, in a fairly dark corner, and moved some games around that were at the front of the shelf. Behind those games, I found one lonely, somewhat dusty, copy of the game and immediately grabbed it.

Incidentally, you may want this thread moved from rules to general...

Good Luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul M
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Clammy721 wrote:
However, I do believe a reprint is indeed in the works with the actual non-license invading title finally hitting the box front.

This would be news! I hope it is true.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Hauge
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You gotta get lucky, until a reprint comes out. I snagged a copy at my FLGS' "garage sale" for just 30-odd bucks! STEAL!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.