Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Lallak
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just found 4 in shrink copies at a Half Price Books in Indianapolis. They are priced at $4.99. I opened one that had some shrink damage and everything is in the box.

I also found 4 Alien Contacts in shrink at $7.99. Unfortunately the one I opened is missing the rules. Others also picked these up and are saying that they are missing some items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Giuliani
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked up a copy from my Half Price Books too, in Tukwilla, WA. In shrink. They also had Rommel's Panzers, but those weren't in shrink.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew

Mesa
Arizona
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The HPB by my house in MEsa, az had three (two shirnked) and another from this company. I went back today because I didnt have my wallet and they were gone. But antoher second hand store had two for more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean johnson
United States
Edinburgh
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got this and Ram Speed from half price books today (11/26/14) in Avon, Indiana. I wonder how Half Price books stumbled upon a case of these games from the 80s?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Thorson
United States
Verona
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
I bought one today in Madison, WI at the HPB I used to work at. They probably bought them at a warehouse remainder auction and just bought them in bulk. I hope I come across some of the other Microgames there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.