Hide
7 Posts

Warhammer Quest» Forums » General

Subject: Talisman of power stopped working rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Whyte
msg tools
Any idea why it doesn't work every combat turn anymore? I used to be able to charge/withdraw power from it as long as I was in combat but now it goes for a few dungeons without working at all!?!?

It was fine until I started a new character into the party (don't know if that's anything to do with it). A troll slayer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Selwyn Hope
Australia
Cannington
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't play Warhammer Quest for a while now. Perhaps an update changed something.

You are having combats last longer than 1 round right? It only allows you to collect Power during a fight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Whyte
msg tools
Yes. No matter how many rounds into the combat or how much power I have left, none of it goes into the talisman. It used to. I used to spend the first fight powering myself up to 100 from the last Orc of the first encounter.

Wonder if it's because I have a low level character in my group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Selwyn Hope
Australia
Cannington
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still working fine as of 15/6/2014.

Just ensure the following:

d10-1 You have some Winds of Magic remaining (up to 6)
d10-2 At least one mob from the current fight is still alive
d10-3 Hit Next Turn
d10-4 At the start of your next turn, activate the Talisman of Power to suck out the goodness

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alexandre Boureau
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried restarting the app (hold the power button, then hold the back button when the power off screen appears)?
I had a similar problem and it went away on restart.
Sometimes, items get a bit bugged when you don't end/start the quest with them : some one use accessories don't refill for instance.
Try to have the talisman of power equiped both when you end the quest, and when you start the next one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Selwyn Hope
Australia
Cannington
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Galdred wrote:
Sometimes, items get a bit bugged when you don't end/start the quest with them : some one use accessories don't refill for instance.
Try to have the talisman of power equiped both when you end the quest, and when you start the next one.

Definitely this. Items DON'T reset if you don't END the quest with them equipped. I tried doing this with the Chalice of Power and some other items, but found they were still at 0 uses when I began the next quest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alexandre Boureau
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just had the exact same bug today (Talisman of power not working anymore), and resetting the app made it work anew, in the same dungeon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.