BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: where should i go to ask bout this? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi, im back to playing super munchkin and i have some questions. But i cant find the forum for it. Only forum i found havent had post or reply in several month...

the question r kind of simple.. e.g. i cant remember when and what i can put in my "backpack" or if i even can in super munchkin...

thx for ur guidance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Loscutoff
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
I'd rather lose to a good move, Than win to a bad one...
badge
the abstract manifest.
mbmbmbmbmb
even though there may be no current activity in a game forum-
it doesn't mean no one is listening (subscribing).
your question sounds like it could go in the Rules sub-forum
for Super Munchkin

and

.............mbmbmbmb goo mbmb ........ 2 ....... BGG
_________________________________________-___________mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chang_1910 wrote:
hi, im back to playing super munchkin and i have some questions. But i cant find the forum for it. Only forum i found havent had post or reply in several month...

the question r kind of simple.. e.g. i cant remember when and what i can put in my "backpack" or if i even can in super munchkin...

thx for ur guidance

Just FYI, for the Munchkin games in particular, you'll get a much quicker/better response on their website/forums:

http://www.worldofmunchkin.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan " ; " Czop
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chang_1910 wrote:

thx for ur guidance

Often when you are looking for an answer to a question in a game with multiple expansions/versions (such as in your case with Munchkin) you can post a question in forum for the main game. In this case you could post in the forum for the Muchkin Base Game. Just make a note in your post that you are looking for a clarification for the Super Munchkin not the base game itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oh perfect thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.