Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Seely
United States
Carmel
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Winner of the C. Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence
mbmbmbmbmb
It's on the production schedule for March, but I can't see it shipping before April. Usually it takes at least a couple weeks between charging and shipping. Especially because Unconditional Surrender charged a while ago, and Gene just confirmed today that it's two weeks from shipping. So I suspect Hoplite won't ship until after that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Anderson
United States
Chagrin Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
Might start shipping next week according to the GMT forum over at CSW

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Murray
United States
Sterling
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like it will ship on April 11th, according to the latest update from GMT games.

https://www.gmtgames.com/news.aspx?showarticle=296
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Syvertsen
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
General Sherman says have a great day!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really excited about this - I've never tried ancients battles at this scale, and the whole series looks pretty good - with SPQR too costly until it reprints, and Alexander still a few months out, Hoplite seems like the way to go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Capra
United States
Prior Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I want to play this with simple GBoH rules do I need to purchase a separate rule book?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Syvertsen
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
General Sherman says have a great day!
mbmbmbmbmb
No, it says right in the description at GMT that it comes with simple versions of all the battles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.