Super Dungeon Explore: Forgotten King» Forums » General

Subject: Kickstarter International Shipping Concern rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos "Koey"
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In this new edition of the SDE I notice that now you can play it fully cooperative which is a huge selling point for me.

One of the huge concern I have is that shipping cost isn't included in this.
As I am afraid shipping international shipping will cost way more with the added stretch goal and possibility of postage change in the future. As this has recently happened in another kickstarter that has received close to 6 months delay.
Not to mention since a lot of the stuff could be added on, but is afraid there might be a hidden shipping fee attached to it.

Anyone else have similar concern?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Nope. They're handling shipping the best way to not screw anyone (including themselves) over.

I seriously doubt shipping would be anywhere put of the estimate they give.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Shepherdson
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on what was written, it looks like the most you have to top up for shipping would be $40.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they are doing shipping in a way to cover themselves and make sure that everybody pays exactly what it costs. They are also offering $10 credit towards the shipping which is nice (and means their estimates are likely pretty close). I am sure that we will see updates regarding what they expect it to cost. It's a little frustrating as I'd rather pay everything up front but it's not a huge issue. The lack of EU shipping is much more of a concern to me personally although they are looking into this. Could you give some more information on this please:

Koey wrote:
As this has recently happened in another kickstarter that has received close to 6 months delay.

Specifically the change in the shipping costs (what they were estimated to be, what they ended up being).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hiley
United Kingdom
Croydon
Surrey
flag msg tools
jonahmaul wrote:
The lack of EU shipping is much more of a concern to me personally although they are looking into this.

That's the biggie, add 20% VAT plus ~£15 (~$20) post office handling fee and suddenly retail looks a lot more appealing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad B
United States
Anderson
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
S0uthPaw wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:
The lack of EU shipping is much more of a concern to me personally although they are looking into this.

That's the biggie, add 20% VAT plus ~£15 (~$20) post office handling fee and suddenly retail looks a lot more appealing.

They did say they are working on EU shipping. Hopefully they will be able to get it sorted out for you guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
S0uthPaw wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:

Yeah, depending on their delivery method depends whether it'll be Royal Mail or Parcel Force too. I've paid £8 for RM and £15 to PF just for the admin fee and that's without the extra fees on top. I think they will come good on this though, they seem to have recognised how much of an issue this is so as soon as they confirm EU shipping I'll be putting a pledge in (thankfully it's my birthday soon so convinced family to pay for it as I have no dough!).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.