3 Posts

Rivet Wars: Eastern Front» Forums » Rules

Subject: Deviation diagram rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Taylor Hurt

South Carolina
msg tools
Okay so y'all know i just got this game. Played the first scenario and enjoyed it. Now i am about to start using the cards for the game.. and well i don't get the deviation diagram and how deviation is supposed to work in the game.If someone could please help me out it would be a huge help! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Dyer
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When a card uses a deviation flip, quite simply you flip over the next card in the Action! deck. Then you orient the card towards you and place the diagram above the area you were MEANING to target. The deviation occurs from that mark in that direction.

hope this helps.

SD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taylor Hurt

South Carolina
msg tools
Tuxedopengu wrote:
When a card uses a deviation flip, quite simply you flip over the next card in the Action! deck. Then you orient the card towards you and place the diagram above the area you were MEANING to target. The deviation occurs from that mark in that direction.

hope this helps.

SD

Yeah I was just misreading the thing, my boyfriend explained it to me. He just had to say it slow as though I were an infant apparently... but thank you very much!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.