Popular Tags: [View All]
James Burns
United States
Dupont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
“The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings”

so now we have alot of cards for this game ,but now my wife has sleeved them all up and they will no longer fit in the original boxes.

We were looking at the popular Art Case from HOBBY LOBBY therefore any other suggestions out there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Dennis
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all mine sleeved and they fit in the EE box and the Vengeance box with room for the chits and the big villain cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kranzel
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
j-train1 wrote:
“The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings”

so now we have alot of cards for this game ,but now my wife has sleeved them all up and they will no longer fit in the original boxes.

We were looking at the popular Art Case from HOBBY LOBBY therefore any other suggestions out there?

I'll try to take a photo of how I have mine organized. I've got heroes in one box, villains in another, and a third has environments, oversized villain cards, tokens, and tosx's Cauldron stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Sena
United States
Cranston
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have Vengence, (the only non promo type expansion I don't have) but all my sleeved cards fit in a Vivitar camera case that I got off ebay. It holds a couple deck boxes for tokens and markers and the large villain cards and rulebooks lay flat on top of the cards. I made some of those wheeled HP trackers. They don't fit. I just uploaded an image to the gallery; it's pending approval so no link yet.

I saw a nifty looking tool case (looks like an aluminum briefcase) at Harbor Freight the other day. It is larger than this camera case and I think it will fit everything, including Vengence. It is taller, so it may also fit the HP trackers. I will probably have to do some creative cutting and shaping of the foam in the lid to accommodate the trackers and keep the cards from sliding out (though I don't think it is quite tall enough for the cards to slide away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Everything published will fit nicely into the Enhanced Edition, Rook City/Infernal Relics and Vengeance boxes. OTOH, if you slide as far down the slippery slope as I have printing fan made expansions (Cauldron) you're going to run out of room in a hurry. I've made the switch to wood:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Hananto
Indonesia
Tangerang
Banten
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I put the whole of EE box into a Dominion box.... it fits nicely and made a third row in which I can fit all the cards in + tokens + promo, the downside is that the lid won't close all the way down and you have to put the oversized cards on top

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Burns
United States
Dupont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking of wood as well ,but I don't know much about carpentry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerrin 2
United States
Canandaigua
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have one of these for Arkham Horror and have been contemplating getting another one for possible use for SotM:

http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/wooden-artist-case-12500...

For Arkham Horror I managed to fit in the base game plus all eight expansions (minus monster tokens and investigator standups which are in their own individual satin lined velvet bags).

Link to my box of high-concentration, portable insanity: http://boardgamegeek.com/article/12383107#12383107

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Franklin
United States
Clinton
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully I remember when I get home and I'll take pictures of my setup.

I have the custom art box many have posted above and have made a few modifications to it so that not only does it currently fit all the cards (sleeved) and tokens, but also has enough room left for the last 2 expansions (we already verified this) as well as a LOT of custom stuff.

That artist case is PERFECT for SOTM as long as you don't mind a few minor modifications. I'll really try to post some pictures tonight if I manage to remember.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerrin 2
United States
Canandaigua
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm interested in seeing how you set it up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Franklin
United States
Clinton
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kerrin2 wrote:
I'm interested in seeing how you set it up.

Of course I forgot, lol. Just sent myself a delayed text message for tonight to remind me to get some pics of it on here, so hopefully I'll get that up tonight. Sorry about that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerrin 2
United States
Canandaigua
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hee! No problem at all. Just wanted to express my interest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Franklin
United States
Clinton
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news, my text message actually worked, lol! Here's the pics:

Now, I have a lot more planned to do with the box, but I want to wait until all the expansions are released before I do anything permanent. So right now, it looks a little rough because I have to change it a good bit to accommodate each expansion and I'm still playing with it a bit after Vengeance.

Now, in the long term, what I plan to do, is add some kind of netting in the lid to be able to put tokens, oversized villain cards, rulebooks, etc in. Also, I plan to make nice wooden dividers once everything is finalized. I will also likely make the tall card dividers (found here on BGG) and turn the cards up rather than lay sideways so I can have 6 rows instead of 4. 4 rows will probably be enough to fix the last 2 expansions (although tight), but there are so many great custom decks out there I want to have printed and add to my collection, so I'm planning on making room for those as well. As you can see, it's got TONS of room in the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerrin 2
United States
Canandaigua
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That looks really good, thank you for sharing!

Now I want to empty the box like this that I have for Arkham Horror to play around with my SotM in it before buying a second one to keep SotM in permanently.

You're right about maybe needing to eventually stand up the cards depending on how much ends up having to go into the box. Fortunately for me I design and make my own tuck boxes so I wouldn't need tall dividers.

Thanks again for sharing your setup. Always nice to see how folks arrange their game storage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.