Popular Tags: [View All]
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really appreciated having the chance to play this game on BoardGameArena and boiteajeux. After also picking up the iOS Small World app (a game I had been interested in but unsure if it was for me), Philippe Keyaerts has become one of my designers to watch.

While I think it's great that the publishers gave us the chance to try this game online, I can't find the physical game for any reasonable price at any of my usual online game stores! I just read this thread, General availability in USA?, which suggests it might be generally available in the U.S. in Q1 2014. Is distribution of the digital version of the game a sign that this is happening soon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric hanuise
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I have copies about to be shipped to the US. It was delayed a bit as I had the opportunity to share a container and save up on shipping. it however means the game should only reach the US stores by april or may.
(Might be earlier, but I prefer to be conservative. boat shipping dates are always +- 3d10 days ;-) )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branch IngFactor
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on the USA shipping?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.