Machiavellian
maytheodds
shawnad2006
Slathe
varoan

Starting Leader:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Borgoto

Room, please elect a leader and choose TWO PERSONS to transfer from Ruritania to England. Leader, bold that you've chosen hostages to the room thread, and PM me your choices. Also, leaders please consider using a 2nd-in-command.
Anyone else who is close to having leadership should also send me transfer orders in case of a Con Artist giving you leadership.

Your deadline to do this is Wednesday, 22:00 BGG time (CST).

If you have a rules or role question, PM me, and I'll answer them in the main thread.

Please remember: All players assigned into a room MUST NOT CHEAT and look at the other room's thread. They may only read and post in their assigned room and chambers (unless of course, your role power violates that).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slathe
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys. May, I take it Mach is blue and you guys figured out that we've either won the game or are in a coin toss?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slathe wrote:
Hey guys. May, I take it Mach is blue and you guys figured out that we've either won the game or are in a coin toss?

Yeah that's about the gist of it.

Whisper Slathe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
mbmbmbmbmb
maytheodds wrote:
Slathe wrote:

Whisper Slathe

anything interesting went down in England round 2? Any good jokes you want to share? nice gifs used? Who is ahead in most public reveals?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Borgoto wrote:
maytheodds wrote:
Slathe wrote:

Whisper Slathe

anything interesting went down in England round 2? Any good jokes you want to share? nice gifs used? Who is ahead in most public reveals?

Namy sang a song and there was a standing ovation. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slathe
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whisper May

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
mbmbmbmbmb
Whisper shawnad2006, gn104236, longlivesquare and varoan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bob atkins
United States
California
flag msg tools
whisper Borgoto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slathe
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whisper whisper whisper....so dull.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
I am where I need to be when I need to be.
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
mbmbmbmbmb
Vote Machiavellian

I may as well cast the vote now. I don't think it will have much impact unless someone draws the "Join the winning side" card.

Whisper Slathe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slathe
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whisper Mach

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
mbmbmbmbmb
Reply Slathe and prepare to sleep the rest of the round

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slathe
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Machiavellian wrote:
Reply Slathe and prepare to sleep the rest of the round

Makes sense, Mach. May filled me in and my hunches and info I had matched hers (you guys had same info as me just more of it w/ the blues from this room R1).

Not much for us to do but wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The waiting game isn't the most fun game in the world, but I am not sure I fault the mod for keeping this game on the normal progression.

This game took an odd turn. The roles used should have created more distrust and paranoia. Though I guess a single public reveal can end that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slathe
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Machiavellian wrote:
The waiting game isn't the most fun game in the world, but I am not sure I fault the mod for keeping this game on the normal progression.

This game took an odd turn. The roles used should have created more distrust and paranoia. Though I guess a single public reveal can end that.

Public reveal or card share actually. The set has nothing to punish card shares, which we probably should have thought about when we were discussing roles to use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that Kiwi originally had common cold as one of the roles but it was removed in his finalization. It wouldn't have been a terrible punishment but it might have discouraged color and card shares some. Probably could have removed that for the scholar.

I recommended poacher before the game as I think it would have been a mean combination with vacuum's in play. Yet at the same time it could have been very frustrating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
mbmbmb
Thug would have been an excellent addition, me thinks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karafruit Villager-Thrower
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
please don't fluff my kiwifruits
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:

Where was all of this discussion of which roles to add before the game started when I was asking for it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
mbmbmb
Kiwi13cubed wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:

Where was all of this discussion of which roles to add before the game started when I was asking for it?

I was emotionally exhausted from 61.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karafruit Villager-Thrower
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
please don't fluff my kiwifruits
mbmbmbmbmb
I will end round 3 early if both rooms lock votes on a leader, I have transfer orders from the leader, and no one asks me not to end early.

If you do not want round 3 to end early, please
PM me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lock Vote Machiavellian

You heard the moderator everyone. Start locking your vote on me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Machiavellian wrote:
Lock Vote Machiavellian

You heard the moderator everyone. Start locking your vote on me.

Lock vote Mach

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slathe
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whisper Mach and May

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slathe
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lock Vote Slathe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys are very hopeful.

Lock vote Borgoto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.