Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found the official print and play files and am planning on building a copy. Looking at the rules, it seems like I need counters and meeples for various things like money and workers. Has anyone done a PDF that I could print to make said counters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bertie: I would recommend using money and meeples from other games, as I don't think any paper counters exist in PnP form for Viticulture.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Schoening
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For my print and play version, I used the meeples from carcassone and the round markers from eclipse for to mark which buildings were built.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holger Doessing
Denmark
Odense
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheWaspinator wrote:
I found the official print and play files and am planning on building a copy. Looking at the rules, it seems like I need counters and meeples for various things like money and workers. Has anyone done a PDF that I could print to make said counters?

LEGO people might work. Alternatively, you could use cubes as workers. Another idea is to get some polymer clay and make'n'bake your own tokens and meeples. Remember: If you use meeples or pawns, you can simply tie a string to one of each color to make the Grande worker - or you can do as many already have and draw on them with a Sharpie or similar.

As for the money, I'd simply grab some small change.

I use cubes for grape and wine tokens, but you could also use small coins here. Alternatively, glass beads are available from florists and similar stores. Or use more LEGO bricks.

Wake-up track and scoring markers? Let people get their own personal small items (button, ring, die, domino piece etc.).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the Lego idea. For this and some other PNP games, I might have to hit a Lego store for parts. They've got those bins of loose Lego that you can fill a bucket up from and buy. It would be a good way to get a lot of small plastic bits in various shapes and colors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.