Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dimitri Hendrix
Netherlands
Geleen
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just stumbled upon this game, but unfortunately missed on the Kickstarter campaign. I hope I can find someone here who is willing to sell their pledges.
If you have pledged for the kickstarter and want to part with it, just PM me and we can make a deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
as an alternative, you can pre-order the game from their website http://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/shop/
There are very few elements that were exclusive to the kickstarter campaign, not all is available yet on the shop but the rest will eventually be available.

for the US rangers, while miller's rangers were exclusive, they did a variant US rangers unit that is available from their shop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Doyle

Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding is the KS exclusives will be available for Print-n-Play from DPG's website.

It also looks like you could order from DPG and receive it in the US before the US copies arrive in country. North American KS are still sitting in a cargo box in China.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Vain
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw Yann (one of the author)at the International game show in Cannes (France) and he told me that it should be in store in end of April. And yes you could pre- order it from the web site. PS I try the game and love it!!!

christophe from La Tour à Dés

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
van engelgom francois
msg tools
mbmb
I m like dimitri hendrix, i m looking for a pledger seller but only french version of the game.
I know that the game should be in store end of april but i can t wait
Anyone who wants to sell can mp me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Garcia
Spain
San Antonio de Benageber
Valencia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You have a pm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
van engelgom francois
msg tools
mbmb
Any french sellers ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wiser
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AKDoyle wrote:
My understanding is the KS exclusives will be available for Print-n-Play from DPG's website.

It also looks like you could order from DPG and receive it in the US before the US copies arrive in country. North American KS are still sitting in a cargo box in China.

Please tell me this is not so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Doyle

Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
johnwiser wrote:
AKDoyle wrote:

I'd have to double check but I think being able to PnP the exclusives would be a great thing.

But yeah, even as I write this the NA copies are still in China. Clem just posted on the KS comments they might leave China Monday. Might.... shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wiser
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AKDoyle wrote:
johnwiser wrote:
AKDoyle wrote:

I'd have to double check but I think being able to PnP the exclusives would be a great thing.

But yeah, even as I write this the NA copies are still in China. Clem just posted on the KS comments they might leave China Monday. Might.... shake

The question now is which Monday?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clem seurat
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Backers packages left Shanghai today and should arrive in LA the 13th-15th.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Doyle
United States
Lynchburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
picoloclem wrote:
Backers packages left Shanghai today and should arrive in LA the 13th-15th.

Awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.