Baltimore
MD
flag msg tools
Homer Simpson
badge
"Trying is the first step towards failure."
mbmbmbmbmb
Loving the game! Just a few questions about some of the details:

1) Clocktower: It says to move to a building, then use it twice on your next turn. Do you move your pawn right away? Does that mean the Clocktower is now vacant, in which case your opponent can now use it?

2) Ghost Ship & Wizards Traveling Imaginarium: Am I reading these right that one player gets to use them for free as soon as they appear on the market, and then they are shuffled back into the deck?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
perrygf wrote:
Loving the game! Just a few questions about some of the details:

1) Clocktower: It says to move to a building, then use it twice on your next turn. Do you move your pawn right away? Does that mean the Clocktower is now vacant, in which case your opponent can now use it?

2) Ghost Ship & Wizards Traveling Imaginarium: Am I reading these right that one player gets to use them for free as soon as they appear on the market, and then they are shuffled back into the deck?

Thanks!

1) You should move your pawn on your NEXT turn. Sorry, that's a typo on the card we're going to fix the next release.

2) Correct: one player uses it and then they are shuffled back into the building deck. These cards are too powerful to stay in play for very long... So get to them when you can!

Thanks for the feedback, and I'm glad you're enjoying it. Please let us know if you have any more questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.