Subject: What colour X-WING? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Debiec
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi all

Iwant to retouch my x-wing, not a major paint job you understand just clean up my x's.
So my quaestion is what is the color or closest match to that of greenish-gray of an X-wing?

All input very appriciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miikka Sohlman
Finland
Lahti
flag msg tools
I live in the city of Gulf, on the shores of Lake Water. This fun fact has nothing to do with this badge you're pointing at.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it greenish? Anyways, my non-helpful non-answer:

It shouldn't matter. The Rebels are a motley crew of anti-Imperial factions from all over the galaxy so their starfighters most likely consists of different models from different production lines. Some have seen more action than others and most have had a new paint job at one time or another. So I'd expect to see a wide variety of hues from almost pristine white to dull gray.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grish
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
"Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life." ♯ ♩ ♫ ♪ - Beethoven
badge
--------ViSiT--------- ---------------------- DockingBay416.com ---------------------- ------for some------ ---------------------- -------STAR--------- -------WARS-------- --------------------- ------l-o-v-e--------
mbmbmbmbmb
There are two ways to get the hull colour of X-Wings.

Version 1) Komando Khaki and a little bit of Rotting Flesh

Version 2) Vallejo Deck Tan 70% and Vallejo Khaki 30%
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Debiec
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you guys so much, it just that there are black smears where the black wash was applied too heavy and it bothers me, now I can fix it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.