Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Hodge
United States
Hanover
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a little late to the bandwagon but I just recently got a copy of Cyclades and this expansion seems to be out of stock everywhere.

Is this because it is OOP? If so, is there any news on a reprint. I'm hopeful considering they just released the C3K conversion kit for Cyclades/Kemet and one of the tiles for Kemet is Cerberus from this expansion but I can't find any definitive news.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kostas K.
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no idea about its current status, but if it is indeed OOP I think it's a pretty sure bet that it will be reprinted in time for the release of the "Titans" upcoming expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Disgustipater
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of print? No.

Between printings and sold out? Possibly?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron D
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
soccastar001 wrote:
I'm a little late to the bandwagon but I just recently got a copy of Cyclades and this expansion seems to be out of stock everywhere.

Is this because it is OOP? If so, is there any news on a reprint. I'm hopeful considering they just released the C3K conversion kit for Cyclades/Kemet and one of the tiles for Kemet is Cerberus from this expansion but I can't find any definitive news.

Yeah I have been wondering the same thing. I have been casually looking for it for around 3 months and can't seem to find it in stock anywhere. Hope they get it out before Titans is released!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P.
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
mbmbmbmbmb
It is still available here and there. I bought mine just a week ago; that was the last one the store had though. I would ask via email at brick and mortar stores and see if they would ship it to you, if the store is too far away. It is 'fresh' gone; which means (if I got one) there are still a few copies squirreled away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I was going to ask the same thing! I can't find the expansion anywhere, but I got the base game a few months ago and we LOVED it. I really hope a reprint is issued soon... I would snatch the expansion up in a heartbeat (looks really fun!).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Borthwick
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suspect this is a Pacific Ocean too far but you might be keen enough to pay the shipping.

http://www.gamesempire.com.au/index.php?_a=viewProd&productI...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Walker
United States
Meridian
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted Asmodee USA a few weeks ago and they said the reprint was expected in Q3 near the GenCon time period.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Collins
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
O, that is good news indeed. I'm eager to try it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jwalk40 wrote:
I contacted Asmodee USA a few weeks ago and they said the reprint was expected in Q3 near the GenCon time period.

Any changes or just a reprint? And what about Cyclades, the main box? I want to get into this game, but was wondering if I should wait for the reprints.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John W
United States
Chevy Chase
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a couple copies left at Powells in Portland, if you can't wait. It's full MSRP, but better than anything overseas. And shipping is free if you add anything to the order to push it over $50. (Yeah, I know, $0.01 away from free shipping...)

http://www.powells.com/biblio/18-3760146642034-0
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Conroy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got both the base game and expansion and am super impressed at how good this game is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fuzen wrote:
There are a couple copies left at Powells in Portland, if you can't wait. It's full MSRP, but better than anything overseas. And shipping is free if you add anything to the order to push it over $50. (Yeah, I know, $0.01 away from free shipping...)

Just bought the last copy from them and they gave me free shipping even though it was $49.99. Didn't want to pay that much but I didn't want to wait for a reprint either. As long as I'm not paying more than MSRP, i figured its not too bad. No tax and shipping too which was nice. Thank for the post!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott F
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmb
Does Hades still have an expected date of September for availability?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H C
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Semi-related question. Does Hades' expansion fit into the original Cyclades box?

If not, any advice other than to carry the two boxes separately?

Man, I wish they could sell a bundle with Cyclades + Hades + Titans surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
Wow!
mbmbmbmbmb
NowOrNever88 wrote:
Semi-related question. Does Hades' expansion fit into the original Cyclades box?

fit

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottF wrote:
Does Hades still have an expected date of September for availability?

At GenCon, I was told to tell folks demoing the game "Late September."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H C
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kackarschen wrote:
NowOrNever88 wrote:

fit

Thanks! Since Hades fits in the original, I'm almost definitely gonna get it eventually then. Now to see about Titans...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.