Subject: Scenario 87 SSR#4 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
beresford dickens
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Following the similar discussion on scenario 86, is it the whole hex that is Level 1 or just the outline of the pier?

2. What is the cost to move from H7 to H8?

3. What is the Level of hex I8?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Laws
Canada
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
"I play to win, as much or more than any egoist who thinks he's going to win by other means. I want to win the match. But I don't give in to tactical reasoning as the only way to win, rather I believe that efficacy is not divorced from beauty."
mbmbmbmbmb
How would you interpret?

I should add that I feel your pain as I'm really, really, really, really not a 'details' guy, but the answers to all your questions are there in the SSRs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Collars
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
beresford wrote:
1. Following the similar discussion on scenario 86, is it the whole hex that is Level 1 or just the outline of the pier?

Whole Hex, For consistency with the existing elevation rules, only the pier depiction is at Level 1 and the boundary of the pier can be considered the "crest line" per the normal HILL elevation rules.

Quote:
2. What is the cost to move from H7 to H8?

2MP, just as if going from a level 1 hex to another levl 1 hex with a building on it

Quote:
3. What is the Level of hex I8?

Level 1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
beresford dickens
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Bryan. There is a good chance this stuff will come into play as the Germans can Exit units from the end of the pier for VPs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Huffman
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I forgot that they didn't forbid that. I could just see the German Command celebrating because 20 or 30 men went to the end of the pier and started fishing. LOL

Having said that, it was a fun scenario. I really have to learn from my lessons. I put people too far out and didn't get them back in time in THIS scenario too. (Those who read "Red Brigade" thread will understand.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Smith
United Kingdom
Wigton
Cumbria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahem, can one run underneath the pier?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Huffman
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only if you are playing ASL on this map. ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Collars
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mantuanwar wrote:
Ahem, can one run underneath the pier?

Ah, no....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.