Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cyol Ternyan
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And do not hesitate to tell me if you see a bug or if you have suggestions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wee Monster
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats! That's a nice implementation of a nice game. Just realized I'd been playing wrong my PnP version: on the events turns I skipped rolling the dice for actions; only rolled for the event and moved on to the next turn... No wonder the game looked so difficult even in the easiest level.

At least in the Spanish version, there are some issues with the tooltips (repeated texts, not disappearing under some circumstances). The resource movement from and to the storage at the top seems a bit too slow. Also, maybe two clicks for each dice roll are overkill.

I didn't find anything I couldn't figure out but I've played the PnP quite a few times myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cyol Ternyan
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The "Non disappearing Tooltips" are a known bug on which I am working. I want to say, "The big one Bug" at this time. I didn't isalote yet the trigger of the bug.
For the movement, it's just a gimmick and i will accelerate them a bit.
And by the "Two click for dice roll" you mean :
First click to initiate turn and second to roll ? I will see what I can do on this but it will be only for turns without event of course.

Thanks for your returns. It help me to improve the implementation.

Edit :
I have accelerated a bit the animations and make the "Two click for dice roll" only one click.

For the bug, as I said, it's a vicious one. Have to take more time on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wee Monster
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for looking into my comments. Good luck with finding the bug. Tooltip bugs are as tricky as the alien
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John R.
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for making this. I read the rules and gave it a few tries today.

I had the 'tooltips' issue as well. Sometimes the images of the dice that you've placed persist into the next turn and can then be placed back into the area where the rolled dice are and replacing them. Also, many of the icons are black and difficult to see against the black background of the screen (specifically, the robot spots on the action matrix, all of the unfilled robot/resource spots on the colony tiles, and the event icons in the turn track). Finally, it took me quite some time to figure out how to use the +/-1 die action (drag the die to a value that you want it to change to).

As far as I can tell, your choices are locked as soon as you place the third die. It would be helpful if there was a 'refresh' button that redrew the screen and placed all of your dice back in their starting positions if you want to change your move at that point. I assume this could also be used to get rid of the permanent tooltip images (not that I know anything about html programming... .

Now, back to building my colony!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cyol Ternyan
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all.

I just make an update of Colony 9 HTML with some corrections.

The 'tooltip issue', some bug to have infinite ressources, ...

Enjoy it !

John R.> I'm brainstorming on how to make the 'refresh button' you evoke. It is a good idea... Now i have to found how to make it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Batista
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it's been a while.
Is it possible to have a way to play offline?
I save the whole web page but then the buttons don't work anymore...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cyol Ternyan
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The technology i used for the play offline are now deprecated (for security issue) and not supported anymore by the browsers.

You can save but you have to save the html page, the javascripts, ....
And you have to save the same folder/file structure.

You can see the list of the files and the folder structure in : http://cyol.fr/colony9/offline.manifest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Batista
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK,

So if in your version you are able to play offline (in c: for instance) and you create a zip/rar file with everything, If I then unzip everything in my PC at c:, will I be able to play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cyol Ternyan
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactely and the asked zip is here : http://cyol.fr/colony9/Colony9.zip
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Batista
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.