Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Felix Schwenteit
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmb
Be quick, only 38,400 redeems!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/socialmedia/promotions/anc_mother...

You have to accept an agreement to let Amazon connect to your facebook account. You can delete the post and the connection afterwards (or you use a different fb account).

"Tell us who gets your vote for #1 Mum and press the "Share & Claim" button to post your answer to Facebook.
You must connect your Amazon.co.uk account to your Facebook account to complete the “Share & Claim” action and receive the Promotional Claim Code. If you have not already connected your accounts, you will be guided through the process to do so after clicking the “Share & Claim” button.
The Promotional Claim Code will only be applied to your Amazon.co.uk account when purchasing eligible products totaling £30 or more in a single transaction.
The Promotional Claim Code will be reflected as a £5 savings on the Review Your Order page on qualifying orders.
The Promotional Claim Code expires at 23:59 BST on Sunday 30 March 2014.
The Promotional Claim Code may not be combined with other offers.
Limit one Promotional Claim Code per customer.
Offer good while supplies last. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: £5 discount for spending £30 or more @ Amazon.co.uk (facebook accout needed)
It also works if you hit 'skip' on the confirmation prompt. I have no idea why.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Ang
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: £5 discount for spending £30 or more @ Amazon.co.uk (facebook accout needed)
It works if you skip allowing Amazon to post to Facebook on your behalf, which is good. You're already giving them your personal data anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Torpey
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks!

Roll Through the Ages and Love Letter bought for just over £30, down to just over £25, delivered
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Souter
United Kingdom
Gravesend
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Nice one! Just got Jamaica for £18, used the £5 discount as well as the £10 voucher I just got from my credit card!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Squiz
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for sharing, got a few days to plan what to buy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Marlow
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, thanks for that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasper Lauest
Denmark
Helsinge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for this tip!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eurion Kemish
India
Pune
Maharashtra
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Old Gamer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SuperSouter wrote:
Nice one! Just got Jamaica for £18, used the £5 discount as well as the £10 voucher I just got from my credit card!

Is there an error where they are allowing it to apply to purchases under £30? Or did you just buy something else at the same time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Smith
United Kingdom
Amman, Jordan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
old_gamer wrote:
SuperSouter wrote:

Is there an error where they are allowing it to apply to purchases under £30? Or did you just buy something else at the same time?

18+5+10 > 30
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Squiz
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
old_gamer wrote:
SuperSouter wrote:

Jamaica is £33 on Amazon so presumably the fiver off took it to £28 and then his additional £10 voucher took it to £18

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Old Gamer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Deebster wrote:
old_gamer wrote:
SuperSouter wrote:

18+5+10 > 30 :)

Gotcha. I read it as "I got Jamaica for £18 which, after applying £5 and £10 discounts, became £3"

You have reminded me that I have £40 in gift cards from my amazon credit card....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.