Dr. Ballz
United States
Gaithersburg
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, looking to get rid of this game and trade for something else.

All pieces included, glued together. Includes lots of plastic storage thingies I bought to organize the millions of tokens.

Update: Going with Gamebler's offer of DL + $10
Thanks for the offers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Ballz
United States
Gaithersburg
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [H] Super Dungeon Explore [W] Open to offers, Trade List, or Want to Play List!
Offers that I have received so far that I'm interested in:

Dungeon Lords (from 2 people)
Descent (This was on my want to play list, but this seems like basically the same game as SDE, right? I really disliked the mechanic where 1 player controlled the overlord...)
Mage Knight - I thought this was that old table-top clix game that I used to play. I liked it well enough...I didn't know they had a boardgame version of it. It actually looks pretty cool. Depending on where this guy lives (shipping!) I might go with this.

I will be deciding soon. Just wanted to update the thread with what has been offered so far and my thoughts.

Dungeon Lords vs. Mage Knight...any opinions on which is better?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Varela
United States
Granada Hills
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [H] Super Dungeon Explore [W] Open to offers, Trade List, or Want to Play List!
You might want to consider asking for games in a genre or that uses a specific mechanic/family, that you prefer. This way you get offers that fit your style. Descent is probably suggested because it's similar in theory to Super Dungeon Explore. Dungeon Lords is also similar in the fact that it involves exploring a dungeon, but with a different play style.

The common thought on Mage Knight is it's better played 1-2 people and Dungeon Lords is not. Either way, both games play SO differently that there's no way to say one is better than the other, they're so different. I have a friend that LOVES Mage Knight and I just did a trade for it, but I know he never loved Mice & Mystics, which is an entry level dungeon explorer game.

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have seasons. What's the condition of your game. Seasons has been played 2 times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Ballz
United States
Gaithersburg
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, both the Gamebler and Jeremy Owen are both offering DL plus $5.

If either person offering DL or Randolph Bookman(Seasons) wants to increase their offer to game + $10, I can make a choice.

Alternatively, Magnus Maximus, for Mage Knight, you can bid too, but with a $5 handicap cuz I'm less interested in Mage Knight than the other offers.

Please just post here so others can see offers.

Here are pics of my copy of the game, including the plastic bins that I bought to organize the tokens:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Easley
United States
Hanna City
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll go Dungeon Lords plus either $10 or a copy
Of Modern Art.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Owen
United States
Essexville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
all yours

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Shockley
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only interested in a straight up trade. Hope you enjoy whatever game you end up with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.