Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Wakeham
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mound Builders is definitely not your typical States of Siege game. Just proofreading the rules and components I could see that Ben and Wes had done something radically different with the system.

While proofreading, I found myself scribbling down a few notes to understand the overall flow. With the ability to expand your empire along the tracks, different actions available depending on the Era you've reached (Hopewell, Mississippian or Spanish) and additional events which can occur if you're playing the Advanced Game, I finally expanded the scribbles into a detailed Sequence of Play.

To assist anyone who might need a bit of direction, I've uploaded it to the Files section. It should be available by the time people start to receive their copies of the game.

If, having played a few times, you find anything unclear (or at odds with the rules) then let me know, here or in the Files section, and I'll look to clarify.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ian, the file looks to be a bit "corrupted". When I downloaded it, several paragraphs seemed to be superimposed upon each other...might just be a formatting problem? Thanks for the effort.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.